Join us for an interactive roundtable session exploring gender and ethnicity in the legal profession.
In this session, we will focus on the following key areas:
- Should we be looking at diversity and its strands as a whole rather than dissecting diversity?
- How can minority lawyers be authentic in the workplace?
- What implications does Brexit and immigration have on the legal profession?
- How can senior leaders overcome diversity fatigue?
Susan Belgrave, Barrister, 7 Bedford Row
Alessia Frisina, Senior Legal Counsel, Cisco
Dr Leslie Thomas QC, Garden Court Chambers
Register for the event HERE.
What can we learn from sharing best practice from different diversity strands?
In this session, we aim to explore the following areas:
- Focusing on the key issues affecting minority and LGBT+ lawyers;
- Exploring any synergies and practical solutions through sharing best practice and top tips;
- Can the roles of allies and exec sponsors that have helped advance LGBT+ networks also be applied to minority networks?
Join our Mailing List
Be the first to find out about our events, news and articles.